Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Electronics Merchandiser
at 2020 Companies
- Requisition ID
- Job Class
- Part Time
- Job Type
- Req Priority
- Tech-savvy, active, & handy with tools?
- Able to lift up to approximately 50lbs?
- Passionate about working with cutting-edge technology?
- Capable of following specific directions?
- Able to travel to multiple retail stores daily within a designated territory?
If so, 2020 Companies is hiring Retail Electronics Merchandisers in your area!
These are highly sought-after jobs within 2020 for those ready to commit.
Dependability & attention to detail will serve you well in your dedicated territory visits.
Qualified candidates must understand merchandising tasks such as:
- Repair and maintenance of electronic displays
- Installation and removal of TV’s
- Troubleshoot & load content to audio devices, computers, & other technology
- Connecting devices to established and authorized networks and WiFi
- Plan-o-gram updates
- Cleaning, facing, ensure display functionality
What’s in it for you?
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Training
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Apparel and Tools Provided
- Work within leading retailers
To apply please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
#Electronics #TV #Reset #Schematic #Planogram #Install #Installation #Computer #Devices
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes retail merchandising tasks as scheduled
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot client displays to maintain and monitor its functionality and to correct issues as needed
- Performs tasks in stores in an efficient cost effective manner
- Accurately reports completed retail tasks via designated systems on the day the work is performed
- Communicates effectively with store personnel regarding tasks, activities, promotions, and objectives
- Completes required training and certification programs
- Uses a Smartphone and has the ability to take photos, resize them and upload as required
- Ability to implement retail schematics and merchandising materials as assigned
- Flexibility to participate in team scheduled tasks and client work-alongs
- Build brand recognition; image and voice
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service and to develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates, and other merchandising companies to effectively meet company and client objectives
- Follows company policies, procedures, and position responsibilities
- Completion Rate
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Prior retail experience is preferred, but not required
- Plan-o-gram experience preferred, but not required
- Previous experience in installation of product displays preferred
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained
- Work will entail standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility
- Lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift over 50 pounds from the floor to eye level
- Work flexible shifts (am or pm), occasional weekends and/or holidays based on store/client requirements as needed