Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced Construction Laborers for multiple locations.
Corrpro Companies, Inc., a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more information, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Will install materials for cathodic protection construction projects
- Review field file with foreman and/or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Notify construction foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Maintain continuous and profitable working relationships with customers
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Attend company-sponsored safety training seminars and educational programs
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- 1 or more years experience
- Prefer basic knowledge of preservation coatings applications work
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Primarily outdoor climate with occasional travel required
- CDL Class A, preferred
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested