Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Input all routine and non-routine work cards in the computerized tracking system.
• Close all completed routine and non-routine work cards in the computerized tracking system.
• Maintain a record of the work cards issued to the Lead Mechanics for work.
• Examines documents and monitors work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications
• Confers with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
• Calculates figures such as required amounts of labor and materials, manufacturing costs, and wages, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers.
• Perform other duties assigned by management.
Education, Knowledge and Skills:
• H.S. Diploma or G. E. D. CERTIFICATE
• Valid Driver’s License
• 1 year experience in related field
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail is imperative
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.