Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical Records Engineer
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Responsible for researching and maintain reports related to aviation maintenance records.
• Must have an in depth working knowledge of the format and procedures as related to aviation maintenance, aircraft manuals, related material publications, technical directives, instructions and notices.
• Must be capable of performing clerical and administrative duties in accordance to and in support of aviation maintenance control procedures.
• Must have a strong grasp of technical configurations as defined by the customer and OEM data.
• Assist manager with product inductions
• Audits paperwork as assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned by management
• H.S. diploma or G.E.D. certificate.
• Preferred prior auditing experience.
• At least two (2) years of recent experience in aviation industry preferred.
• Attention to detail is imperative.
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be efficient with a desire to succeed.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality with work product.