Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Provides administrative assistance to the Center Director, and acts as the liaison between the Center and the Corporate and DOL offices.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Maintains the integrity of the Center Director’s office.
- Keeps Center Director’s schedule; schedules appointments and interviews; tracks use of conference room; reconciles credit card accounts; handles incoming emails, calls, voicemail messages and mail; types meeting agendas and minutes, memos, reports, correspondence, newsletters and any other item as directed; maintains department files to include SOPs, weekly reports, weekly summation reports, and JCRL reports.
- Prepares weekly reports and other reports required DOL, Corporate and the Center.
- Ensures that all reports and documents, that leave the Center are well written, comprehensive are error-free, and completed accurately and in timely manner.
- Maintains Job Corps and corporate update notices, ensures all Center departments respond as necessary.
- Coordinates travel for the Center for all staff travel and training. Ensures that all DOL, Corporate and Center travel polices are adhered to.
- Functions as a liaison between Center Director’s Office between students, staff, vendors, and visitors.
- Provides training to all of the Center’s administrative staff.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches special topics and projects to increase awareness and resource capacity.
- Provides support to the Student Government Association on the Center Director’s behalf.
- Completes material requisitions (MRs) and check requests. Ensures that purchase orders (POs) are received and filed initially, and that the items requested are received in a timely manner.
- Ensures that all equipment assigned to the Center Director’s Office is properly accounted for and maintained in good condition.
- Initiates work orders and ensure that repairs are completed in a timely manner.
- Participates in CMT.
- Provide support to the Career Development Services System (CDSS) department to ensure student job readiness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma, or GED.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- CPR certification.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business Administration or other related field.