Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Develops and implements the Trainee Employee Assistance Program (TEAP) and Tobacco Use Prevention Program (TUPP) which includes assessment, intervention, counseling relapse prevention, prevention and education.
Primary/Major Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Ensures the TEAP program meets requirements set by DOL, Corporate and Center policies, including: assessment, intervention, counseling, relapse prevention, prevention, and education
- Ensures specimen collection and handling comply with chain of custody procedures.
- Provides prevention and intervention services and short-term treatment that will enhance student participation in the program and employability.
- Provides group TEAP counseling.
- Coordinates with the CMHC, Center physician, health and wellness staff, and other designated staff to ensure intervention components are fully understood and integrated on Center.
- Develops and maintains a list of students who are or have been involved in the program. Ensures required and accurate reporting of all TEAP related data.
- Administers Center’s TUPP program: Develops and implements a program to prevent the onset of tobacco use and to promote tobacco-free individuals and environments. Provides educational materials and activities that support the delaying and/or cessation of tobacco use. Tracks progress in TUPP program. Ensures required reporting and documentation in TUPP related activities.
- Enters information into CIS as required. Maintains accurate hard and electronic copy files as necessary to ensure department meets DOL, Corporate, and Center expectations. Runs CIS reports to ensure information entered is accurate.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for program components.
- Networks with Center staff and community agencies to provide support services to students.
- Participates in CMT, ensures that all staff participate in CMT.
- Provide support to the Career Development Services System (CDSS) department to ensure student job readiness.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Active, Unrestricted substance abuse license or certification that meets the minimum state licensing or certification requirements to practice in the state where the Center is located.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- CPR certification.