Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Direct Hire
A food manufacturer is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Utilities Mechanic. As a Utilities Mechanic, you will be responsible for predictive and preventive maintenance as well as real-time trouble shooting and repair of plant operating systems and manufacturing equipment.
- Applicant must possess a NM Water Operator License Level III (preferable) OR capacity to obtain a license.
- Demonstrated experience as an industrial maintenance technician with applied knowledge of steam boilers (Licensed or equivalent experience), cooling towers, and ammonia refrigeration (RETA certifications a plus), electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical operating systems, fluid transfer, VFD’s, electrical controls, instrumentation, welding, and PLCs.
- Additional knowledge of drinking water systems (water operator’s license is helpful).
- Experience in food/dairy manufacturing and technical certification is a plus.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required
- Ability to read/write English
- Perform basic mathematical calculations to understand and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures
- Good Manufacturing Practices, PIDs, and effectively interface with computerized controllers and instrumentation