Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Document Management
- Position Type
- Fixed Term
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing a Document Controller for a Major operator in Malaga, NM.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
Responsible for working under the direction of a Document Control Lead in all aspects of project documentation, record keeping, and document management supporting construction, commissioning, and operations.
Skills / Qualifications
- Implement the Information Management Plan, and supporting document control procedures
- Perform quality checks on Engineering and Supplier deliverables (Doc number, title, revision, date etc.)
- Confirm existence and ensure suitability as well as accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs), Supplier Master Document Registers (SMDRs), and Document Distribution Matrixes (DDMs) and upgrade and maintain as required
- Ensure contractor and supplier documentation deliverables meet contract requirements by performing quality checks for compliance
- Actively participate in project meetings and anticipate information management needs
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of around $10 billion. We provide performance driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!