Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Facilities / Maintenance / Office Services
- Position Type
- Fixed Term
- Trade & Craft
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing Emission Technicians in Carlsbad, NM.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Perform emissions stack testing on natural gas engines and ensure they meet local, state and federal emissions standards
- Provide documentation and maintain testing reports and other records related to the maintenance and repair of engines to ensure emissions standards are being met or exceeded
- Operate FLIR camera; identify natural gas leaks within oil & gas operations and make minor repairs as necessary
- Assist/conduct LDAR testing for company
Skills / Qualifications
- 5 years of natural gas engine maintenance experience preferred
- Prefer EPA Method 9 visible Emissions Evaluator and Optical Gas Imaging Certifications
- Ability to run and maintain an ECOM Emission Analyzer or comparable equipment
- Must have knowledge of state, federal and local emission testing protocol as it relates to natural gas engines
- Ability to read and interpret pertinent air permits and regulations
- Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate initiative
- Capable of working independently or with a team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
nts will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!