Atria Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resident Care Coordinator - Atria Vista del Rio
at Atria Senior Living
- Community Name
- Vista del Rio
- Requisition ID
- Employment Type
- Greet, help, and direct visitors as appropriate.
- Receive fax or phone calls from physicians, pharmacies, families and take appropriate action.
- Make copies and manage and update resident charts, appointment books, 911 binder, and MARS.
- Maintain records of due dates for resident assessments and informs the Resident Services Director as appropriate.
- Coordinate transportation of residents to outside Medical Doctors appointments.
- Organize and update in-service binder and manages the in-services calendar to schedule in-services and help the Resident Services Director prepare.
- Provide support to frontline staff as needed.
- Assist in updating Resident Services Assistant assignment sheets.
- Assist with training and support to new or less experienced assisted living staff.
- Coordinates staff schedule.
- Provides backup by performing Resident Services Assistant or Resident Medication Assistant role as needed.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure optimum services to residents as requests and needs change.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Two years related experience and/or training.
- Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Able to write routine reports and correspondence. Able to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Able to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- First Aid and CPR Certification if required by state law.
- Must successfully complete the Atria medication management training. Must be available to work flexible work hours due to demands of position.
What’s the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on earth. What’s more, you are part of an extraordinary company – one that’s investing in the future of senior living by investing in you. Don’t just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living, and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them continue making a difference in our world.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected classifications.