Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Behavioral Health Group (BHG)
- Job ID
- # of Openings
Behavioral Health Group (BHG), a leading provider of opioid addiction treatment services. BHG provides medication assisted treatment and counseling services in a conventional outpatient setting.
At BHG, we are committed to the belief that addiction is a brain disease, not a moral failing. We are committed to treatment that embodies Hope, Respect, and Caring.
- The establishment and monitoring of the treatment centers' specific annual goals and objectives
- Driving treatment center growth efforts
- Customer demand analysis (patient qualification) and priority admission (conversion) for new/potential customers
- Monitoring the territory's treatment centers and related infrastructure to ensure they are maintained at a high standard of quality in both form and function
- Proactively monitoring and addressing treatment centers' performance
The ideal candidate is a technically competent leader with a minimum of five years demonstrated experience growing a multi-location health care service business and owning the P&L performance of the organization. Ideally the candidate will have worked in a decentralized corporate-owned environment and have scaled a local treatment center utilizing the support and resources of a corporate parent. The ideal candidate will possess experience across the full spectrum of business building including sales and marketing, operations management, budget development and management, HR, IT, facility management, safety, accreditation and quality of care. Ideally the successful candidate will also have experience in a highly regulated environment where adherence to state and federal regulation is a high priority. Finally, the ideal candidate will be comfortable working with physicians and physician extenders to leverage growth and development of the treatment center. Experience in the substance abuse and/or mental health treatment field is ideal. In addition to meeting the qualifications, the ideal candidate will embody the following characteristics and possess the knowledge, skills and abilities listed below:
- Must have previous P&L and multi-site operations experience in a for-profit healthcare organization.
- Candidates who do not have the requisite experience will not be considered, no exceptions.
- High integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgment
- Effective and timely decision-maker
- Ability to maintain and communicate perspective
- Good at identifying, formulating long-term solutions, and solving problems
- Capable of effectively delivering positive feedback and constructive criticism to subordinates
- Demonstrated knowledge of ethical standards
- Well versed on current drug abuse and treatment information - specifically the current trends in Opioid Maintenance Treatment
- Demonstrate advanced computer/word processing skills
- Establish and maintain positive relationships within and outside of the treatment centers
- Organize time and responsibilities to meet requirements of workload
- Understand and utilize community resources for the benefit of persons served
- Periodic development of training collateral to be used to train the organization’s team members
- Coordination of training and audit efforts by internal and external functional area experts
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time within a local geographical territory
- Ability to travel over night 0-10% of the time outside local geographical territory
- Speaking and hearing ability sufficient to communicate effectively by phone or in person at normal volumes
- Vision adequate to read correspondence, computer screen, forms, etc.
- Travel by car and airplane to treatment centers within area of responsibility and to other locations for meetings and trainings
- Be able to sit for long periods of time, some bending, stooping and stretching
- Variable workload, periodic high stress and activity level
- Interactions with patients who may be ill, have infectious diseases, have mental health diagnoses and/or are involved in the criminal justice system
- Standard medical office conditions and environment
GREAT Opportunities -- Our Team Members are motivated self-starter’s who excel in a fast-paced environment and become a valued member of our team.
GREAT People -- Our staff has a passion to be the best, sharing a strong work ethic and dedication to providing world-class support to the teams in the field who serve our patients every day!
GREAT Support -- We recognize that our success, and that of our patients, relies on the quality of our Team Members. Once we have identified and hired a new Team Member, we work diligently to keep their skills and talent engaged by providing the systems, tools and training necessary.