Bloomfield School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019-2020 Substitute Teachers
at Bloomfield School District
Please note: After you complete your application, there will be a packet you must complete. Substitute Teacher packets will be avaialbe at the Human Resources office, 325 N Bergin Lane, Bloomfield NM 87413, Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thank you.
General Job Description:
Qualifications: · High school diploma or GED required. Must be 18 for Elementary Schools and 21 for Secondary Schools.
Essential Job Functions:
Performs regular teacher’s class plan while the teacher is absent, including but not limited to the
- Reports to the principal or school secretary upon arrival at the school.
- Communicates, collaborates, and cooperates with colleagues, supervisors, and students
- Maintains, as fully as possible, the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which assigned.
- Assumes the responsibilities for instructing classes when a teacher is absent.
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing pupil behavior in class and during lunch and other activities.
- Maintains appropriate records including checking test papers, recording grades, student assignments for homework, projects and the necessary clerical work required to maintainstudent records for a teacher who is absent.
- Provides for individualized and small group assistance for students as indicated by lesson plans.
- Follows all district and individual school policies, rules and procedures to which regular teachers are subject.
Job Contact Information
Thursday, August 8, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)