Bloomfield School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Speech Language Pathologist
at Bloomfield School District
For 2018-19 School Year
Position: Speech/Language Pathologist (SLP)
Supervisor: Director of Special Services
General Job Description:
To provide SLP services to students to ensure their academic achievement.
Contract Days: 185 days
Valid certificate as a Speech/Language Pathologist with CCCs as established by the New Mexico State Department of Education.
Sitting, standing, lifting and carrying (up to 50 lbs.), reaching, squatting, kneeling.
- Administer and interpret speech/language evaluations
- Design and implement training programs for students with speech/language disorders
- Counsel students and families to better understand and deal with speech/language disorders.
- Serve as a consultant to the professional staff and to students concerning their speech/language problems
- Assess the relationship between psychological and social factors and speech/language problems
- Complies with all documentation and reporting procedures as required
- Participates in in-service programs as required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative and level of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of this position and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of this position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.
Job Contact Information
|Title||Director of Special Services|
Friday, April 13, 2018 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)