Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Civil Engineer - Residential/Commercial Development
at Bohannan Huston
- 08-Oct-2019 (MST)
- Community Development and Planning
- Albuquerque, NM, USA
- Full Time
Bohannan Huston is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Civil Engineer to work in our Albuquerque, NM office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Participating on a project team to develop construction plan and specification document sets for commercial and residential land development. Design elements private grading, utilities and drainage plan preparation, public improvement plan preparation and Master Plan layout and plan preparation for trunk infrastructure. Other duties include verifying construction progress conformance by field observation, working with architects and developers for preliminary site assessments and design, and entitlements.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3 years minimum experience.
- Professional Engineer Registration preferred.
- A self-starter with experience in residential and/or commercial Land Development.
- Fluent in AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Demonstrated understanding of municipal land development criteria and procedures preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a Security Clearance, and as such, US Citizenship is required.
- Training, support and learning opportunities. Variety of projects across several engineering disciplines.
- Health insurance, including medical, dental and vision. We also offer an HSA that includes a generous contribution that we make on your behalf.
- A generous Paid Time Off plan, including Volunteer Time Off and a Floating Holiday.
- A nationally recognized 401(k) retirement savings plan with a great company match.
- Inspiring company culture and team environment.
- Innovative clients who rank among our region's most successful public and private sector leaders.
Bohannan Huston isn't your run-of-the-mill consulting engineering firm, though we may look like it on the surface we provide engineering services, surveying and mapping services, planning, and advanced engineering technologies solutions. What really sets us apart is how we attract the best and brightest talent and strive to create a work environment where we have an opportunity to do our best work every day, where our employees are engaged, energized and inspired. Our exceptional reputation is built upon a spirit of service and unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. Our clients are public and private sector leaders, looking for innovative and excellent solutions, and we meet those challenges every day. Our team is led by the best, brightest and most seasoned engineers, planners, surveyors and IT gurus, and powered by expertise, excellence, data analytics and innovation. We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
Join us and discover a work experience where diverse ideas are met with enthusiasm, and where you can learn and grow to your full potential. Work with some of the most well-respected engineers and surveyors in the region, as you provide support on projects that impact our communities and our neighbors.
We are committed to doing good while doing well and are actively invested in improving the communities in which we live and work. We donate of our time and our resources, and we encourage our employees to do the same.
We are always looking for individuals who enjoy the entrepreneurial thrill of innovation and who enjoy working as a team to create a satisfying outcome for our customers.
We hire the brightest and deliver the best to our clients. If this sounds like a challenge and an opportunity made for you, we want to hear from you!
Bohannan Huston is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan, please call our Human Resources Department at 505.823.1000. BH is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.