CareNet Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CareNet Healthcare Services
Imagine a healthcare system that put the consumer first. Now imagine how you can help.
At Carenet Health, our team members play important roles in helping healthcare consumers live their healthiest lives. You may not know our name, but odds are, we have connected with you or someone you know as a trusted, behind-the-scenes partner for our clients—250 of the nation’s premier health plans, health systems and their partners.
About 50,000 times a day, our compassion-focused teams guide people via phone, video, chat and other channels to high-quality and cost-effective care, coach them to improved wellness, and educate them about their healthcare resources and cos
Join our team of Engagement Specialists and make a difference in someone’s life today.
This position will be located at our Albuquerque location. As an engagement specialist you will play a critical role making OUTBOUND calls to existing members of our client to support their health care needs. Thanks to our Team Members, we lead the industry in healthcare engagement and telehealth. We pride ourselves in moving individuals from apprehension to hope, one interaction at a time. The collective impact of these interactions stands to change care outcomes, costs and lives.
Training Class Start Date: Monday, October 14th, 2019
Training schedule: Monday – Friday, (October 14th - October 18, 2019) 8:00am to 3:00pm
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7a-4p.
Location: 303 Roma Ave NW Suite 300, Albuquerque, NM, 87106
Qualifications MUST have:
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED
- Sales and upselling experience
- Minimum of 1 year Call Center experience
- Healthcare and customer experience service
- Enthusiasm to help others
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft applications
- At least 18 years of age
- How to succeed:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Gentle persuasion, upselling, ability to "think on your feet
- Strong phone skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Provide excellent patient service care via phone
- Accurately input data and maintain patient databases
- Verification of patient insurance information
- Trouble-shoot and coordinate with Team Members to resolve customer issues
- Understand and analyze health plan benefits
Carenet Health Team Member Perks:
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid Training
- Diverse workforce and Inclusive corporate culture
- Free gym memberships
- Career Advancement
- Employee recognition
- Free employee assistance program
- Great work/life balance
- Paid Referral Program
- Medical and dental coverage
- 401k plans
- Competitive compensation
- Attendance and performance incentives
- Free annual flu shots
About Carenet Health:
Carenet Health is a leading provider of healthcare engagement, clinical support, telehealth and advocacy solutions. Carenet Health’s team of healthcare professionals support more than 50 million healthcare consumers on behalf of 100 of the nation’s premier health plans, providers, health systems and Fortune 500 organizations. The company’s mission is to drive market-leading consumer engagement outcomes through innovation and a proprietary Intelligent Engagement methodology.
- Growth - Inc. Magazine has named Carenet Health as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for eight consecutive years.
- Respect - Our company is full of good people who care about each other and treat each other with respect.
- Technology – Carenet Health has invested $10 million dollars in new technology over the past five years. We’re on the leading edge of healthcare consumer engagement.
- Great Culture – Nearly 15% of our employment candidates come from staff referrals because Carenet Health is a great place to work.
Spots are limited - apply today!