CareNet Healthcare Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Training Team Leader
at CareNet Healthcare Services
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: f6f411b9-5dcf-4a1b-aaaf-6f9aca7e9d3b
- Train all Member Services employees on their basic job duties ensuring a balance of optimum productivity and service level goals are maintained, serve as a knowledge-base for staff to provide direction and assistance in operations efforts, proactively offer consultative advice
- Work closely with the Member Services management and quality team to ensure all personnel are trained and developed according to their job description and assigned work load
- Ensure employee development through training, coaching, mentoring and providing appropriate resources and tools through various media to achieve highly motivated and quality performance.
- Responsible for the role of “New Program Launch Champion” for assigned project launches. Coordinate training, develop material, execute training to team members and follow thru post-launch to ensure successful implementations
- Respond to 24-hour/7-day-a-week service needs ensuring complete issue resolution.
- Assess callers’ needs and assist them with issues related to patient care.
- Adapts communication style to persons representing diverse personal, professional, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Support the initiatives of the Quality Management Committee.
- Assist, as needed, with the recruitment, staffing and training of new Care Coordinators/Care Navigators.
- Reporting and authoring end of day summary with accuracy and timeliness requires ability to us Microsoft programs such as Word and Excel
- When not in a training activity, Training Team Leader’s labor time will be in production taking and/or receiving calls on assigned programs.
- Other duties may be assigned by Supervisor/Manager.