Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales
at Crestline Hotels & Resorts, LLC
- Job Location
- US-NM-Rio Rancho
- Bonus/Incentive Pay
Exciting Director of Sales Opportunity at the Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho hotel!
We are currently on the hunt for a Director of Sales at the Hilton Garden Inn Rio Rancho hotel. The ultimate mission of this role will be to drive market share growth and guest satisfaction. This is a phenomenal opportunity for someone excited to work with a premium brand and Crestline Hotels & Resorts, a company that has continuously been labeled a great company to work for!
A strong predictor of success for the Director of Sales will be the ability to:
- Quickly understand market conditions and provide leadership around maximizing opportunities for revenue growth from new and current customer base and nearby competition
- Drive a culture of success and effective sales tactics while mentoring the existing sales team
- Develop cohesion with the General Manager, Revenue Management, and Regional Sales staff to ensure alignment and open communication
- Possess excellent selling skills and style to connect quickly with customers
The Director of Sales should also be able to work closely and collaborate effectively with:
- All key leaders across the hotel to include the General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Front Office Manager, and other Operational Leaders
- Crestline’s Executive and Regional Sales Leadership, and Revenue Management
- Additional Corporate Staff and key members across the Corporate level to include Human Resources, Centralized Accounting, and Senior Operations staff
- Strong focus on growth of Total Hotel Revenue and positive RevPAR Index Change Year-Over-Year – your ability to influence and increase these upon starting is key
- Understanding and execution of the Sales Process to effectively contract group business and secure corporate negotiated rate accounts
- Understand and champion the hotel’s overall Business Plan with a strong focus on execution
- Ensure a strong understanding of the hotels Comp Set and provide any recommendations to the Field Sales Staff and General Manager
- Staff Optimization – ensure all newly hired and current sales staff understand their mission and have the tools to execute successfully on the Business Plan
- Develop and get to know key players to include Hotel Ownership and pertinent Field/Corporate Staff
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) with 3-5 years of equivalent work experience – you have a passion for Hotel Sales coupled with a competitive, hunter mentality!
- Strong understanding of Hotel Sales and Comp Sets with a proven track record of success
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written – your ability to communicate and influence by word and writing is a must
- Basic Computer Skills – you must have the ability to communicate effectively through email as well as manipulate and analyze information quickly from spreadsheets and databases
Preferred Skills and/or Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Select, Focused, or Extended Hotel Stay experience
- Hotel experience
- SalesPRO experience