Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
District Manager - Albuquerque, NM
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
CubeSmart is currently seeking a District Manager. The District Manager is responsible and accountable for the business activity, strategic direction, and profitability of CubeSmart stores within a designated District.
Who we are:
At CubeSmart, we’re intentional about culture. You can experience it everywhere from our mission statement of “genuine care” to our “It’s What’s Inside That Counts” tagline to calling each other “teammates” rather than employees. This spirit fosters a fun and collaborative environment that has resulted in our rapid growth and being recognized amongst the top in our industry.
CubeSmart’s award-winning team is made up of people who genuinely care. Teammates care about our customers and the life events and/or business needs they are facing. Teammates are passionate, responsible and understanding. The CubeSmart team is made up of people who have a can-do attitude, are committed to their own success and the success of the company, and lead by example.
If this sounds like a team and culture that matches your personal values and motivations, we want to hear from you.
Responsible and accountable for all District Store activities and operations impacting Customers, Employees and the achievement of Company goals/ expectations through direct interaction and through the use of appropriate Company resources.
Responsible for meeting Company revenue goals by achieving or exceeding monthly budget expectations.
Directly responsible for in-depth knowledge of state specific foreclosure process and requirements.
Conducts quarterly facility audits to ensure physical and operational standards are being met.
Responsible for delivering the WOW! service model and personally interacting with Customers on a regular basis both over the phone and in person.
Directly oversees daily activities of employees and provides current, complete, positive and corrective feedback directly to employees.
Develops productive teams through leadership, job-relevant training, developmental experiences, feedback, and mentoring.
Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring. Creates a climate in which employees want to do their best by leading and communicating a shared vision with employees and providing coaching and development.
Travels within the designated area to every Store and to other designated locations as directed by the Company to attend meetings and training sessions. There would be 25% overnight travel.
Education and Experience:
- Four year Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred; two-year Associate’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of five (5) years multi-unit retail sales/service operations leadership experience, preferably in transferable industry such as Retail Sales, Hotel or Restaurant, Leasing, Travel, Car Rental, or Equipment Rental.
- Proven ability to consistently meet and exceed performance standards
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- Proven ability to lead, develop and coach employees
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Able to prioritize multiple projects and deal with numerous interruptions
- Work well under pressure, meeting deadlines consistently
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Computer skills: Solid understanding of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Travels within the District and to other designated locations as directed by the Company; travel is required by car and/or airplane
Nature of work requires an ability to effectively communicate and exchange information; collect, compile and prepare work documents, and operate standard business office equipment. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, to climb up and down a ladder, maneuver around physical properties while performing various maintenance and inspection duties.
Ability to sit for extended periods of time at the designated work area and/or while traveling in a car, airplane or other means of transportation.