Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cleaner Full Time Evenings
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job Type:100% Reimbursed
Job Posting Title:Cleaner Full Time Evenings
Job Description Summary:Responsible for performing the day-to-day and periodic cleaning activities in assigned work areas. Performs routine cleaning of general offices, restrooms, lobbies and corridors, and exterior areas, as directed, using prescribed procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as needed by management.
- Complies with CW and Client’s Safety policies, regulations and SOP procedures.
- Completes and maintains records such as logs and any other required documentation.
- Basic responsibilities may include any combination of the following: the emptying of waste baskets; dusting, spot cleaning, care of furniture, desk tops, telephones, glass surfaces, upholstered surfaces; basic floor servicing (including mopping, buffing, sweeping, and vacuuming), cleaning of fixtures, floors, and walls; and restrooms.
- Specific responsibilities for each individual/area will be determined by Supervisor/Manager.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area, including custodial closets and storage areas.
- Maintains cleaning equipment in good working condition, and notifies the Supervisor if repair or replacement is necessary.
- Wears personal protective equipment appropriate for the task being performed.
- Notifies management about problems or opportunities that affect services provided.
- Strip old finish, black marks, embedded dirt from floors prior to waxing or sealing.
- Performs other cleaning-related duties as required.
- Basic cleaning responsibilities require no previous experience, (1-3 years preferred).
- Must be able to take direction, to work with minimal supervision, and to function cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to use basic cleaning tools and equipment to perform essential duties.
- Ability to physically perform job functions individually, as team or utilizing proper equipment to complete tasks.
- Requires attention to detail, a pride in delivering excellent service, organization, and high levels of energy and endurance.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- May be required to complete assigned training in area of specialty.
- May require 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Language and Communication Skills
- Ability to speak read and write English fluently.
- Ability to analyze, interpret and apply information needed to prepared documents.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions or customer service requests.
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
- Work is done indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions. (hot, cold, rain, shine, snow, etc.…).
- The work can be repetitive and physically demanding, requiring frequent bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, and shoveling.
- Tasks assigned could be low in a work area or high in a work area.
- Non-Slip shoes required. Other PPE as needed for task.
- Will be periodically exposed to dust and dirt that would be typical of an area. The work environment is consistent with a typical office environment 70% of the time, and a light industrial manufacturing setting the other 30% of the time.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- None required
- Employees must perform any and all other duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job.
- Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com