Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cushman & Wakefield, inc.
Job Type:100% Reimbursed
Job Posting Title:Grounds Technician
Job Description Summary:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Team member must be able to work and lead personnel in a team oriented and safety conscious environment. “Safety First” expectations include, but are not limited to, PJHA process, Observation process, and compliance with all company / site safety guidelines and procedures.
2. Assigned tasks list to include, but not limited to, sanitation and cleaning of assigned areas following master cleaning schedules and procedures. Expectation of task completion to range from task completion with minimal
supervision to task completion with ability to lead other team members”, dependent upon assigned tasks and employee’s development.
3. Operate vehicles and powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, and snow blowers
4. Perform preventive maintenance on associated equipment, which is to be performed within established standards.
5. Maintain adherence to work schedule and work overtime, weekends, holidays and shifts as required.
6. Assist in some maintenance, railroad and groundwork such as (mowing, trimming, landscaping and snow removal).
7. Mow and edge lawns using power mowers and edgers.
8. Shovel snow from walks, driveways and parking lots, and spread salt in those areas.
9. Assist in formulating preventive maintenance standards / work procedures while performing those duties and provide work order feedback on discrepancies noted in all associated operations
10. Work without direct supervision and perform other duties as directed by the company and/or customer.
11. Must have working knowledge and be trained to operate the following: boom lifts, forklifts, and hand & power tools.
12. “Effectively” communicate with team lead, supervisor and customer to accomplish assigned tasks and develop sound customer relations.
13. Maintain adherence to the published work schedule and be available to work overtime as required by demands of the job.
14. Maintain communication with supervisor regarding unresolved work issues, personnel issues, and employee complaints.
15. Work all shifts including holidays and weekends when demanded by the job.
16. Perform other work as defined by company and/or customer.
OTHER ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / DUTIES:
1. Ensures compliance with all company / customer regulations, policies, and procedures.
2. Achieve performance expectations set forth as part of performance appraisals to include employee development planning.
3. Communications with all team members to support the development of short and long range planning in support of the company’s goals and objectives
4. Meet physical requirements of the job. Physical requirements of the job will be provided to you prior to employment.
5. Perform assigned tasks in a safety, effective, and efficient manner.
6. Accurate and timely administrative duties to include, but not limited to, time accounting and work order completion.
7. Must maintain positive customer and employee relations.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 51,000 employees in 400 offices and 70 countries. In 2018, the firm had revenue of $8.2 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
For US Applicants:
Cushman & Wakefield is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. All individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics.We hire the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies. The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Cushman & Wakefield is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
This Organization Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com