Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Job TitleBagger Operator
LocationPortales, New Mexico
The primary responsibility of this position is to package a quality product while completing all assigned master sanitation. The operator must be able to start, run, shutdown, and maintain the Modugas and Flexibulk and all associated equipment. The holder of this position must follow all GMP, HACCP, safety, and all other regulatory and plant policies and procedures.
The operator must achieve all production goals or report and document all reasons targets are not met. The operator is expected to promote safety, maintain a sanitary food environment, and strive to improve product quality.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Produce a quality product.
· Ensure all product produced is within accepted specifications.
· Start, run and shutdown the packaging equipment.
· Must be able to operate the packaging and all associated equipment while producing minimal out of specification product.
· Run all required quality checks.
· Complete all required logs.
· Maintain the packaging equipment and all associated equipment.
· Maintain all equipment associated with packaging performance.
· Complete and store all required documents.
· Follow and promote all plant and regulatory policies and procedures.
· Ensure all GMP, HACCP, safety and all plant, documentation and regulatory policies and procedures are complied with in the packaging area.
· Achieve all production goals.
· Achieve all production goals (KPI's).
· Report and document all reasons targets are not met.
· Inspection of Raw Materials.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Education and Experience
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities