Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Receivng Worker
at Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Job TitleWarehouse Receivng Worker
LocationPortales, New Mexico
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver finished skids to the warehouse and place them in the rack system
- Make sure all finished products get scanned in and out SAP
- Check that the correct labels dates and box sizes are being used
- Supply all materials needed for packaging and materials for the machine operators
- Follow all safety requirements and wear proper PPE
- Follow all DFA GMP's and work in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements. Inform QA personnel of any quality issues
- The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Other duties may be assigned as required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- SAP knowledge or experience highly preferred
- Certification and/or License -- Forklift and Walk behind Jack certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Able to read commercial English and perform basic math
- Able to use a scanner
- Proficiency with computer/system preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English