Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Integration Program Engineer (968)
About ENGIE Services U.S. Inc.:
ENGIE Services U.S. Inc. (ENGIE Services) is a national energy company that works with education, local government, commercial, industrial, and institutional organizations to implement efficiency and sustainable energy solutions that save money, enhance safety, improve assets, and protect the environment. As part of ENGIE, the number one energy services provider in the world, ENGIE Services U.S. Inc. provides a unique and extensive set of energy and sustainability management services to thousands of customers across the United States. The company has provided more than $2 billion in energy savings for its customers over the past 40 years.
The Integration Program Engineer's main objective is to design and develop control documentation and support by providing technical and administrative direction to insure corporate objectives are met. Associate may interact with his or her supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback.
Director of Engineering
Local Candidates Only
Essential Job Functions
- Develop, and review approved specifications, drawings, and technical documents for control projects
- Write control sequence of operations to meet engineering designed specifications
- Specify control system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications
- Write Programs and Develop graphics for Building Automation systems to meet engineering designed specifications
- Research, evaluate, and design controls system and processes to meet requirements for facility specifications, applying knowledge of engineering principles
- Provide technical assistance to field technicians regarding project specific equipment and materials
- Provide technical assistance change orders, etc. as required
- May assist in the preparation of studies, materials and methods, recommendations, and cost estimates as required
- Ensure project delivery, quality, etc
- Keep supervisor informed on the status and progress of assigned projects and of any changes
- Face to face communication on a regular basis with co-workers on project teams and update supervisors on any ongoing concerns or issues.
- Travel to customer sites to assist with customer training on system installation.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and applications
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems
- Excellent organizational, supervisory and decision making/problem solving skills essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, Energy Analysis Software and HVAC design software
- Ability to Travel 10% - 30% of the time
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Able to get from office to off site customers
- Be able to lift up to 5-10 lbs. of basis office equipment such as a laptop.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Experience in HVAC and Control systems
- Experience in energy analysis methods for calculations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 - 6 years of experience
- Normal Office Environment and Field Environment, may be exposed to different weather elements
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Frequently communicates with employees and customers
For this role you must have authorization to work in the United States. There is no employer sponsorship of U.S. residency or work authorization with this role.Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity, or expression, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills requires of personnel.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of this position, as listed above.