Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Car Washer Santa Fe
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Santa Fe
- Customer Service/Support - Service Agent
- Job ID
We have exciting opportunities for Part Time Service Agent (Car Washers) in Santa Fe, New Mexico! Enjoy working for an established 60+ year-old company, in a fun and fast-paced environment. We have immediate opportunities for a part-time positions averaging 25 hours/week. Please read our qualifications for schedule information.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
This position is based at 3961 Cerrillos Rd & pays $11.80/hour
Must be available for one of the following schedule - 25hrs/week
- Saturday, Sunday 9:30am- 2:30pm & Monday, Thursday Friday 1pm-6pm
- Monday - Friday 8am-12pm
The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Apart from religious obligations must be availabe for the schedule listed above.