Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Representative Taos
at Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Customer Service/Support - Customer Service/Support
- Job ID
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Enterprise Rent-A-Car team in Taos, NM! We have a Part-Time Customer Assistance Represnetative Sr positions available immediately. This position is located at 1350 Paseo Del Pueblo Sur Suite #1 87571
The Customer Assistance Representative Sr (CAR Sr) will provide a high level of customer service by assisting both internal and external customers, primarily face-to-face, supporting their branch and rental needs. The CAR Sr will gain knowledge through local training and hands-on experience to provide administrative support, service customers, sales of ancillary products and more!
A family-owned, world-class portfolio of brands. A global network that spans across more than 70 countries. Some 83,000 dedicated team members sharing common values. And more than 1.5 million vehicles taking our customers wherever they need to go. Any way you measure it, we've become a leader in the transportation service industry. How did we get here? By taking care of our customers, our communities and our employees – and staying true to our mission.
This position is Part Time & pays $12/hr - must be available for the following schedule.
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday 8am-12pm, Thursday 8am-6pm & Saturday 9am-1pm
- Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
- Provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 6 months prior related experience (customer service, retail, sales experience, etc.) OR currently enrolled in post-secondary schooling (college, university)
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Aside from Relgious obligations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 7:30am-5pm & Saturday 8am-12pm