Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fluor Corporation
City (or Nearest City)
Janitors will be required to clean and keep in an orderly condition, washrooms, office premises, various flooring styles and common rooms such as break and dining areas. Duties involve a combination of the following:
• sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, polishing floors: removing trash and general refuse
• dusting furniture and fixtures, polishing metal fixtures and/or trimmings
• cleaning lavatories, showers, and restrooms.
• Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as deep-cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing additional rubbish.
• Duties may include performing routine equipment maintenance activities (vacuums, custodial hand tools, etc.), and notifying management of need for site repairs.
Basic Job Requirements
• High school diploma / GED equivalent preferred.
• Valid driver's license
Other Job Requirements
• Must be a US Citizen
• Current (or ability to obtain) TS/SCI security clearance
To be Considered Candidates:
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.