Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Manager, Quality
at Fluor Corporation
Senior Manager, Quality
City (or Nearest City)
LANL TA-55 requires an interim high-level QC Manager for Capital Construction Project Support.
Core Requirements/Job Knowledge
Multi-disciplined construction Quality Professional with expertise and versatility in a variety of quality control methods to include;
• Non-Destructive Examination
• Receipt , In-process and Acceptance Inspections
• Weld inspections
• Low Alloy Steel Welding
• Concrete placement and testing
• Structural Steel fabrication and assembly
• Pressure Vessel Design & Fabrication
• Electrical Component Inspection
• Control and use of and calibration of Measuring and Test equipment; and
• Pressure/He Leak Testing
The selected candidate will be required to coordinate planning of inspections consistent with construction activities, prepare a qualification program for QC inspection personnel using industry standards and the various professional societies to ensure personnel are qualified and certified for all inspections necessary to support construction activities. Additionally, the candidate will ensure that;
• Daily reports provided to management are accurate and timely
• Inspection reports are complete and accurate
• Activities are in conformance with plans and procedures; and
• Implementation of the Non-conformance control process is effective
Basic Job Requirements
• Accredited four (4) year degree or global equivalent in applicable field of study and twelve (12) years of work-related experience or a combination of education and directly related experience equal to sixteen (16) years if non-degreed; some locations may have additional or different qualifications in order to comply with local requirements
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and other stakeholders
• Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state/province, and federal/national statutes and guidelines
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.