General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Analyst - Customer Care Center
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Data Analyst - Customer Care Center - Remote Opportunity
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can’t turn into opportunity.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate need for a Data Analyst - Customer Care Center.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish contact center goals, metrics and priorities in line with the client’s targets and industry standards for an enhanced customer experience; measure performance against such indicators
- Discuss and document report requirements with database administrator to determine optimum database design
- Report through the creation, enhancement, and maintenance of Executive Dashboards, Scorecards, Calendars, Reports and Archives with multiple levels of segmentation and time periods
- Provide analysis on the daily/weekly/monthly data that will show trend analysis in the overall operation of the Customer Care Centers
- Work on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives and implement strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Create exception and outlier reports; develop trend analyses and alerts
- Produce data-driven operational recommendations to Care Center / Executive Leadership
- Present data in a monthly operations review deck that will keep all parties from the various Care Centers informed and enable continuous process improvement
- Facilitate monthly user group meeting to provide instruction on use of MicroStrategy
- Maintain task status using issue and project tracking software
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. The security clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 90 consecutive days.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year institution in a computer science, information system or related field
- 5-8 years of related experience to include the following:
- Providing analysis of data and with other internal stakeholders, resolve issues or operational reporting challenges
- Contact center or call center experience is required
- Maintaining and updating, daily, weekly and monthly related reports and other ad hoc reports as requested
- Assisting with tracking, analyzing and reporting contact center and call agent performance statistics
- Developing reports for a contact center environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with Microstrategy and Advanced Excel knowledge preferred
- Experience writing simple SQL queries (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.) preferred
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Public Trust Clearance
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.