General Dynamics Information Technology
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at General Dynamics Information Technology
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
Join GDIT and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges.
We are looking for Software Developers proficient in C# These individuals will need to participate in the development of applications that will model nuclear effects, including EMP, for the United States Air Force. The position can be located at our Dayton, OH OR Albuquerque, NM facility. Part of a distributed team, these engineers will need to coordinate with the rest of the team to collaboratively problem solve and produce a quality product.
- Build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable C# code
- Interact with TFS for source control and task management
- Implement physics algorithms employing uncertainty calculations and advanced computer science topics
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Test finished code to ensure quality
- Document code
Candidates will be considered for remote work.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- Proficient in C#
- C++ working knowledge
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience writing reusable C++ libraries
- Experience writing unit tests
- Experience with source control
- Experience with nuclear effects, EMP and/or advanced computer science topics
- Ability to attain a U.S. DoD Secret Clearance