General Dynamics Mission Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hardware Systems Analyst - TS/SCI with polygraph
at General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Job ID
- Number of Positions
- Job Function
- Information Technology
- Security Clearance Level
- Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
- Full/Part Time
- Full Time
In search of Hardware Technicians with Active Directory experience, solid Microsoft/Outlook skills, background in "touch maintenance" (aka Hands-on) of workstations , monitors, KVMs (switch boxes), cabling, printer set up/configuration/maintenance, mice, keyboards, troubleshooting of all the aforementioned, electronic ticketing systems, attention to detail and direct customer service.
- Fast-paced, High movement environment with occasional redirection in focus based on mission needs.
- Installation and response efforts for the position requires lifting equipment that weighs 20-30 pounds, walking and standing, pushing and pulling; working around, under, and over desks, as well as professional personal interactions with customers.
- Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
- Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to maintenance of personal computers and related systems.
- Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software.
- Provides end-user troubleshooting and support in conjunction with hardware replacement.
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
- Participates in the administration of telecommunication systems
- Coordinates development of deliverables and products..
- Must be able to track project studies, plans, action items, etc..
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required.
BS/BA in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2+ years of directly related IT opporations support.
Must possess appropriate and current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+ CE, Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), OR CCNA-Security. CompTIA Security+ CE is the preferred certification. In addition must attain the required DoD 8570 Computing Environment (CE) Certification within six (6) months of Hire Date.
As part of your role/function on the program, you will be granted privileged user access. Privileged Users are subject to greater scrutiny as a direct result of the significant responsibilities placed upon them. Please be aware that because of these critical duties, you will be subject to additional IT system monitoring, and supervisory evaluation to ensure continuous adherence to Privileged User processes and procedures. Privileged Users are subject to a zero tolerance policy for security violations.
Because of the sensitive nature of the work being done for this government client, all candidates must hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.