Gila Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Environmental Services/Laundry
at Gila Regional Medical Center
8270 ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES
Job Summary: The Director of Environmental Services has responsibility for Housekeeping and Laundry. He/she is responsible for the overall development, daily oversight and management, ensure performance of department maintenance and operations, department strategic planning, employee relations, financial management, capital budget and administration of human resource policies and procedures in these departments. S/He is responsible to assure compliance with TJC/CMS/ NMDOH regulations as related to these departments. The Environmental Services Director is responsible for assuring all areas of the hospital and associated buildings are clean, and hazardous/biological waste removed as required. He/she is responsible for the direct supervision of the housekeeping and laundry supervisors.
- Minimum High School Diploma. Some college preferred or will evaluate for experience in lieu of college.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Leadership or related field preferred.
- Successful documented experience in management of 2 or more departments within an acute care facility, preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience, required.
- Minimum of years (3) years laundry and/or environmental services experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency.
- Has effectively managed a department(s) and has a broad knowledge base of department budgets and cost saving measures.
Note: Job description available upon request.
**All required documents must be presented at time of hire.**
EXTERNAL APPLICANT: Employment is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
GRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer