Gila Regional Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila Regional Medical Center
Job Summary: Under supervision of Department Director, or under direction of the Department Medical Director, or one of his physician delegates (ER Physicians), the EMT- Paramedic provides advanced life support transport and patient care. S/he teaches courses and performs various technical and routine duties within the “NM EMS Scope of Practice” utilizing knowledge of departmental policies, procedures, and protocols. S/he is flexible with work schedules and available for call.
- Current Nationally Registered Paramedic
- Current license as an New Mexico EMT-Paramedic
- Current Basic Life Support (AHA)
- Current PALS Certification
- Current ACLS Certification
- Valid New Mexico Drivers License at class “D” or above
- EVOC completed within 6 months of hire.
- Must meet insurance requirement to drive hospital vehicles
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical
- Must complete all EMS department training and orientation requirements within the initial employment period
Note: Job description available upon request.
**All required documents must be presented at time of hire.**
EXTERNAL APPLICANT: Employment is contingent upon successful completion of pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
GRMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer