Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jacam Chemicals
Provide hands-on field support and analytics to Account Managers and customers. Collect oil samples from customers’ well-sites and ship samples to Jacam’s laboratory for analysis. Responsible for maintaining all equipment and wellheads to function at optimal levels of performance.
- Collect critical customer information to improve customer product and supplier relationships
- Perform fluid management calculations at the wellsite
- Conduct pressure pumping operations safely and efficiently
- Properly collect and distribute field samples
- Routinely collect oilfield samples and analyze data to present to customers
- Accurately read and analyze data for Account Managers
- Manage materials inventory
- Properly maintain, operate and repair all company equipment required for performing job duties
- Provide excellent customer service skills with all customers and field office personnel
- Maintain the highest level of safety at all times
- Work well independently and in a team atmosphere
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous oilfield experience operating and maintaining high-pressure wells
- Forklift certification preferred
- Class B CDL with current Medical Certificate, Hazmat, Tanker and Airbrake endorsements a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Skills & Abilities:
- Computer Skills: Have basic computer skills. Efficiently navigate a web browser, follow online instructions, type and use a mouse.
- Customer Service Skills: Meet internal and external commitments, respond promptly to customer needs, and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Work Ethic: Be dependable, trustworthy, truthful, and credible in the workplace. Display a sincere desire to provide service or assistance, follow instructions, and take responsibility for own actions. Show a commitment to doing the best job possible.
- Physical Abilities: Lift and carry 50 pounds in various packaging. Tip and move 55 gallon drums, weighing up to 600 pounds, with the use of a drum dolly.
Indoors and outdoors, with driving involved. Employee could be faced with working in temperature extremes. Employee must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds, manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude helpful. Use of safety equipment to include, but not limited to: hardhat, safety glasses, hearing protection, work boots, gloves, and H2S Monitor as required or needed.