Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Caregiver | Gallup & Grants
This position is competitively compensated based on the applicants qualifications. Work for the only Health Care employee owned agency in the State of New Mexico. Ambercare offers a competitive salary, where your professional and personal growth is our priority!
Job Status: Full Time, Part Time
Ambercare is growing rapidly, and we need compassionate people like YOU to care for our members.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible schedules to allow time for you to live a balanced life
- CPR/First Aid training with additional training always available
Primary Job Duties:
- Caring for members in their own homes
- Assisting members with dressing, bathing, hygiene
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Must have a driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
- 18 years or older