Presbyterian Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR
at Presbyterian Medical Services
1. This professional position is based at Presbyterian Medical Service's corporate headquarters in Santa Fe, New Mexico. It supports Employee Relations activities for PMS, to include counseling employees and management by interpreting PMS Human Resources policy and labor law promptly and accurately. In addition, this position provides professional guidance, coordination and support in the effective and consistent application of job classification and compensation policies, practices and programs at PMS.
Skill / Requirements
* Bachelors degree in Management, Human Resources, Business or closely related field. Directly related experience may substitute on a year-by-year basis for the degree.
* Minimum four years Human Resources experience in the area of employment law, employee relations/performance management and/or compensation administration.
* High level proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs.
* CEBS, PHR or SPHR certification preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
To apply, visit http://jobs.pmsnm.org/jobsapply/
For more information, call our toll free Job Hotline at 866-661-5491.
Presbyterian Medical Services (PMS) is not related to Presbyterian Hospitals, Presbyterian Healthcare Services or Presbyterian Healthplan.