Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center / Member Services Representative - Rio Rancho
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to showcase your customer service skills in a professional environment? Sandia Area has opportunities for motivated, positive, and knowledgeable individuals to join our Team in providing excellent member service.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which strives to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace by focusing on member service. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a successful non-profit financial cooperative dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community, to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit program that goes well beyond a paycheck including medical/dental/vision benefits, retirement plans including a 401(k) with employer match, pension plan, paid leave, and more.
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Full Time Member Services Representative to join our Call Center team!
The Member Services Representative position is responsible for providing quality member service delivery by telephone, process transaction requests, loan applications and provide product service and rate information. The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Maintain knowledge of Credit Union operations, including policy and procedure manuals
- Comply with security procedures by participating in dual control functions, and interpreting forms and memos regarding members or other departments
- Explain the features and benefits of all Credit Union products and services to recommend and cross sell Credit Union products/services, as appropriate
- Provide deposit, loan rate and service information
- Establish new suffix accounts
- Process LOC advances and wire transfers
- Provide merchant verifications and loan payoffs.
- Process loan applications, check orders, and credit card payments
- Relay appropriate information in response to member inquiries
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum two years financial institution experience required with progressive responsibilities in operations procedures
- Technical study in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Must possess the ability to type accurately and operate a data entry terminal
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills to ascertain members' needs and handle member problems
- At ease selling Credit Union products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex (i.e. transaction, loan problems)
- High level of organizational skills
This position is located at our Rio Rancho Office. We are seeking applications with Full Time availability
Core scheduling hours for Full Time Position: Monday - Friday 9:15 AM to 6:15 PM with rotating Saturdays 8:30 AM to 1:30 PM and 10:15 AM to 6:15 PM.
All applications must be submitted at www.sandia.org/careers