Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part Time Teller
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to showcase your customer service skills in a professional environment? Sandia Area has opportunities for motivated, positive, and knowledgeable individuals to join our Team in providing excellent member service.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which strives to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace by focusing on member service. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a successful non- profit financial cooperative dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community, to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer our part time employees a competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefit program that goes well beyond a paycheck. This includes benefits such as Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Leave, 401(k) with an employer match, and Pension Plan.
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Part Time Teller for our locations in the Heights!
The Teller is primary contact for our members and is responsible for processing all member transactions including deposits, check withdrawals, account transfers, loan payments, wire transfers and selling negotiable items
The primary duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Processes all member transactions including deposits, check withdrawals, account transfers, loan payments, wire transfers and selling negotiable items
- Provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service
- Verifies transactions for deposit amounts, proper endorsements and negotiability
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all Credit Union products and services
- Presents and explains Credit Union services and products to members
- Records transactions by logging night/mail deposits and negotiable items
- Reconciling cash drawer
- Ensure compliance with record keeping and regulations for transactions and negotiable items
- Additional duties include processing non-cash items for account holders ensuring accuracy of the transaction
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Minimum of one year cash handling experience or six months teller experience required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of math
- At ease handling large amounts of transactions and cash
- Good oral and written communication skills
Part Time Tellers should be available to work between 24-29 hours per week and have availability for Friday and Saturday shifts.
Apply now at www.sandia.org/careers