Lovelace Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PRN Certified Nurse Midwife
at Lovelace Health System
You're going to LOVE Lovelace
Lovelace Medical Group is now hiring a PRN Certified Nurse-Midwife to join our vibrant and growing Collaborative practice in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Lovelace Medical Group is a multispecialty provider group, inclusive of clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care. Lovelace Health systems built the city’s first hospital and since our organization was founded over 100 years ago we have been committed to serving our community and creating the best quality of life possible for the patients we serve. With over 26 locations throughout the state of New Mexico and over 300,000 visits in 2017 alone, we are a growing Medical Group with a bright future ahead of us. As we grow to best serve the needs of our communities we are excited to add a PRN Certified Nurse-Midwife to our care team!
- Lovelace was identified in Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2017, deemed a New Mexico Family-Friendly Workplace, and recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home among other awards.
- This position is a full scope midwifery care which typically includes 2 clinic days and 24 hours call on Labor and Delivery each week.
- In our group, 75% - 80% of the births are done by midwives.
- Midwives enjoy working with physician colleagues who are very supportive of the midwifery model of care and there is tremendous respect for each other’s expertise.
- Our group also actively participates in student education.
- Valid New Mexico midwifery and prescribing certifications and licenses
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience as a Certified Nurse-Midwife.
- NRP certification
Why Lovelace Medical Group:
- Lovelace currently has one of the lowest C-Section rates (15%-18%) in the country.
- Lovelace Women’s Hospital recognized as a Baby-Friendly® hospital
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision.
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Health and Wellness programs available to all Lovelace employees.
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs.
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
- Paid time off (PTO).
About Albuquerque, New Mexico
Albuquerque is a charming city rich in culture, creative energy, and some of the best sunrises in the Southwest. A winter ski trip is always within a few hours’ drive and natural hot springs are sprinkled throughout the state. The best part is that the state of New Mexico is a lesser known treasure; with a reasonable cost of living and housing, a variety of cuisine to explore, and traffic mild enough to get across town in 15 minutes. Since 2013 Albuquerque has been mentioned and recognized over 175 times for the climate, culture, cost of living, biking and hiking trails, and best places to live, among other noteworthy mentions.
Physician Recruitment Department Maha Qassem (505)639-3040 or Delilah Garcia (505)595-4093
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke-free campuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.