McGee Air Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Station Human Resources and Administration Manager - SFO
at McGee Air Services
- 18-Sep-2019 to 18-Oct-2019 (PST)
- SF, CA, USA
- Minimum $71,500.00
- Full Time
The Manager of Human Resources and Administration for the SFO Station provides strategic support for the operation and for the leadership team. This role will lead local talent selection and development by managing onboarding, hiring needs and protocols, and will lead their execution. This role will also establish local systems for, and oversight of, McGee's attendance, safety, and performance standards, in collaboration with the local leadership team. This role will be key in developing initiatives that will lead to a highly-engaged team through employee recognition programs, performance and safety communications. This position reports to the Director, Station Operations.
- Foster and maintain an environment and culture where the safety of our team members and customers is of paramount importance
- Establish and maintain a culture that encourages open communication, and where all team members feel valued, connected, and engaged in the success of the operation
- Lead administrative team including team member coaching, mentoring while supporting individual development
- Build, sustain, and drive continuous improvement in time and attendance procedures, ensure timely follow with team members is conducted by the leadership team
- Closely monitor staffing levels, partner with Talent Acquisition team on recruitment activities, manage hiring and onboarding activities
- Provide support and oversight of ROD and discipline process, and act as liaison with HR
- Ensure leadership team executes coaching and discipline timely, in a way that improves the strength of the overall team
- Develop programs to recognize and celebrate individual and team performance; monitor morale and drive the need for change
- Supervise and fulfill all administrative duties inherent to this position in a timely manner to include scheduling, training, discipline and employee performance development
- Ensure compliance with company policies and all regulations of federal, state and local airport authorities
- Monitor, assess, and report on below-wing and team performance as needed and drive ongoing improvement
- Investigate and report, irregularities, safety and compliance concerns, share lessons learned, and develop solutions for future prevention
- Ensure tools and equipment are available and in working condition for employees to perform job functions effectively
- Ensure that facilities are maintained in excellent condition, clean, organized, and free of hazards and clutter
- Conduct audits and observations to ensure compliance with company and customer policy and expectations
- Demonstrate and maintain open and honest communication, creating an inclusive, engaging, and high-performance culture that demonstrates McGee's values of Safety, Service, Integrity, Mutual Respect, Accountability and Pride
- Other duties as assigned
- College course work in related fields preferred
- Three (3) years of hands-on leadership experience, including leading groups of employees, and multiple functions simultaneously in a fast-paced environment required
- Three (3) years of airline experience with proven skills in station operations, including one of the following areas: passenger service, cargo handling, fleet service, and ground operations highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Professional work ethic and demonstrated ability to work with all workgroups while addressing people courageously, directly and candidly
- Able to lead and successfully communicate with a diverse workgroup and other internal departments
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information
- Flexibility to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CULTURE: McGee Air Services is an entrepreneurial venture with a mindset of delivering incredible service. We are flexible, adaptable, resourceful, collaborative, and inclusive.
McGee Air Services does not tolerate discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees or applicants are also protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
McGee Air Services- An Alaska Airlines Company