MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Operations Specialist
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Clinical Operations Specialist
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We have an opportunity for a full-time Clinical Operations Specialist to join our team. This is a remote/work-from-home position, however travel will be required approximately 75% of the time. The ideal candidate will live on the central or western-side of the country, as this is the territory she/he will support.
The Clinical Operations Specialist will report to the Chief Nursing Officer and assist the Vice President of Clinical Operations and Chief of Clinical Operations in monitoring contract-specific clinical services to ensure that services are clinically appropriate and compliant with contractual requirements and NCCHC/ACA standards. This person will provide on-site consultation to address identified areas for improvement in healthcare service delivery systems and assist in development/revision of company policies and procedures, protocols, and staff training related to clinical service delivery.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
- Two years of clinical/administrative experience in a correctional environment
- Experience in NCCHC/ ACA audit.
- Prison and Jail experience
- Ability to work independently from home and to travel 75% of the time
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check