MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Dental Assistant
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the New Mexico Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Assistant to join our team at Central New Mexico Correctional Facility located in Los Lunas, New Mexico.
Day shift working Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
The Dental Assistant works under the direct supervision, assisting the Dentist and/or Dental Hygienist in chairside dentistry in a correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include preparing and sterilizing dental instruments, preparing and maintaining the dental operatory, operating radiographic equipment, and additional administrative tasks as needed.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
- An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
- The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- High school diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Completion of a technical school program in dental assisting required
- Certification as an expanded duty dental assistant
- Certification and/or previous experience performing dental x-rays preferred
- Must maintain current tuberculosis screening documentation and active CPR certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check