MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mental Health Professional
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Mental Health Professional
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a Full-time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at Bernalillo County Metropolitan Detention Center located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license in the state of New Mexico; LMSW, LCSW, LPCC, LMHC.
- Will consider candidates with a provisional license.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.