MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Job ID
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team at Central New Mexico Correctional Facility located in Los Lunas, New Mexico.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population
Contact Jill Washburn, Lead In-House Recruiter for the exciting details!
855-850-5620 / email@example.com
Will consider 4, 10-hour days
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides mental health/psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients under the clinical direction of a psychiatrist, and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Active New Mexico license & DEA