MHM Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MHM Services, Inc.
- Job Title
- Telehealth Coordinator
- Job ID
Join our growing team of over 6,000 health professionals nationwide!
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference, and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact, or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
We are currently seeking a Telehealth Coordinator/Centralized Scheduler at our Regional Office located in Santa Fe, New Mexico. This is a full-time, benefit eligible position working Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
Under general supervision. the Telehealth coordinate/Centralized Scheduler performs administrative duties of a routine nature in support of all primary care and behavioral health clinics. The primary focus is to maximize the efficiency of the medical providers, and to maximize clinic productivity by coordinating with all of the interdependent elements of the correctional system.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform administrative duties of a routine nature in support of all primary care and behavioral health clinics.
- Orient medical providers to the appropriate and expected method of telehealth service provision.
- Coordinate centralized scheduling for coordination of off-site, on-site, and telehealth specialty care services for inmates in a Correctional setting.
- Collect and prepare data for central office reports as directed.
- Communicate with telemedicine and telepsychiatry stakeholders including the statewide telemedicine coordinate to ensure optional utilization.
- Maintain database of all telehealth clinic contacts.
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date to ensure quality of clinic visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Health savings account with matching employer contributions
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Generous paid leave program - 20 days
- Paid holidays – 8 nationally recognized holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Career development benefit
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- Wellness activity subsidy
- Access to corporate discount programs & MORE!
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of one year of experience in a clinical setting with clinic scheduling experience
- Exceptional organization and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- To work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Word & Excel
- To work independently without direct on-site supervision
- Must be able to pass background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable