Microchip Technology Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Planner I
at Microchip Technology Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7798
• Prepares forecast analysis of operating supplies, spare parts based on volume forecast and consumption rate.
• Prepares PIO of operating supplies, spare parts and other supplier
• Coordinates with suppliers on the delivery of each items.
• Coordinates with Process Eng’g on the new items for qualification and items newly qualified.
• Monitor the inventory level of all packing materials, spare parts, production supplies and other supplies to ensure no material shortage or overstocking.
• Reconcile open PO with the vendors.
• Maintain accuracy of BaaN inventory against actual.
• Assist Purchasing in vendor sourcing.
• Coordinates with Incoming inspection on materials received (accept/reject) if needed
• Perform other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Participate in Vendor Rating based on quality, price and delivery
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office specifically Excel
• Quick to understand instruction
• Ability to communicate effectively with production employees, other supervisors and management.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to multi task and can handle pressures and deadlines.
• Highly energetic and self-motivated; ability to work as an individual or as a team member.
• Ability to adapt successfully to multiple tasks that occur in a rapidly changing environment
• Team Player
• Fast learner
College Level or Graduate of any 4 year course.
Experience in Semiconductor company is preferred.