Microchip Technology Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Microchip Technology Inc.
- Monitor daily output and downtime per operator per machine.
- 6S activities pre and post shift
- Monitors continues operation by ensuring lot and piece part availalbility, coordinates with support groups like planning and Logistics for any help need to the line
- Generate shiftly reports which include but not limited to output monitoring, machine downtime, and other highlights encountered within the shift.
- Lead and train people under his/her leadership. Can work operativelt with peers to set responsibilities
- Expected to share information , ideas and suggestions to accomplish mutual goals
- Expected to identify problems , recognize significant information, gather and coordinate relevant data, diagnose possible causes when necessary
- May be assigned to a certified stations/s as needed
- Expected to follow and comply with all normal duties and responsibilities, system procedures, flow and standard operation.
- Initiates highighting of issues that could affect the safety, quality, and productivity during his/her shift.
- Colleg level - minimum of 2 yrs
- 2 years work related experience
- Must possess leadership and coaching skillssComputer literate
- Good communications skill (English or Tagalog)
- Computer literate