Microchip Technology Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr Engineer I - Product
at Microchip Technology Inc.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7597
- Analyzes and Improves in the Production Yield.
- Tests Specifications.
- PDC Test and Procedure.
- Cost Reduction.
- New Product Introduction.
- Reliability of Products.
- Lot on Hold Cycle Time Focus
- Manages Customer Complaints and Returns.
- Divisional Quality Reporting.
- Customer Audits.
- Comprehends Test Requirements.
- Develops and Administers Projects.
- Trains and Administers Junior Engineers.
- BS or MS degree (ECE preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in semiconductor in Test area.
- Good command in English both write and speaking.
- Be able to operate PC and Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft project.
- Able to multitask on projects/activities with commitment to accomplish them in timely manner.
- Preferably with training on C/C++ programming.
- With knowledge on ATE specifically Maverick and Magnum test platform.
- Knowledgeable in IC design, semiconductor probe, assembly & final test processes.