Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ground Systems Program Manager
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Northrup Grumman Innovation Systems, Space Systems Group – Integrated Operations is looking for an experienced Ground Systems Program Manager / Staff System Eng to join the Ground System team to work with DOD Customers to facilitate the understanding and definition of ground interface, security and infrastructure requirements for Enterprise Ground Solutions by defining, adapting and deploying ground Software and communication systems required to operate the mission (pre-launch, post-launch).
This position will provide assistance, coordination, and recommendations to the individual program ground system leads providing engineering, development, integration, and sustainment support on multiple R&D and operational satellite ground systems at SMC/AD's Research and Development Test and Evaluation (RDT&E) Support Complex (RSC) including the Multi-Mission Space Operations Center (MMSOC) and Enterprise Ground System (EGS) systems.
Specific experience and responsibilities shall include:
- Designing, developing, building, and operating satellite control centers
- Familiarity / experience with MMSOC and EGS compliant Satellite ground systems
- Knowledge of Ground support equipment – FEP's, Crypto hardware, Modems, routers, firewalls, Servers / workstations, Linux, MS.
- Connections to external customers, entities, and RF terminals
- Lead the Development ground architecture based on program requirements
- Hold weekly / regular meetings with ground stakeholders
- Ability to provide Business Development support / lead Ground Segment proposal sections.
B. S. Computer Science, Information Systems, Aerospace Engineering, or Management
Min 14 Years' experience for Staff Systems Engineer
Secret Clearance level: Top Secret SSBI / SCI eligible
The Ground System Program Manager should have expertise on the RSC systems and processes, relationships with RSC personnel, and knowledge of local support customers.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.