Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Principal Systems Engineer
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Innovation Systems designs, builds and delivers space, defense and aviation-related systems to customers around the world. Our main products include launch vehicles and related propulsion systems; missile products, subsystems and defense electronics; precision weapons, armament systems and ammunition; satellites and associated space components and services; and advanced aerospace structures.
Seeking a Sr. Principal Systems / Dev/Ops engineer with the following skill set:
- Experience developing and maintaining high availability, virtualized and hybrid cloud infrastructures.
- Experience with data center infrastructure automation and configuration management tools
- Experience with Infrastructure automation by repackaging platforms, systems, and applications into reusable building blocks through the use of technologies such as virtual machines and containerization.
- Knowledge and/or skills with agile and other development processes and methods.
B.S. Computer Science, Information Systems or a minimum of 9 years of equivalent experience
- Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, and RHEL Linux 6.7 and 7.x experience
- Deployment automation/configuration management with Ansible
- VMWare Horizon, vSphere, and or vCenter experience
- Certificate Authority experience
- LDAP experience
- TPI experience
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins experience
- Git experience
- PostgreSQL experience
- Web based stacks
- Current Security Clearance Required
- CISSP or Security Certification
- Experience with nVidia Grid
- AWS experience (specifically EC2, S3, RDS, Amazon MQ)