Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Member Service Manager
at Nusenda Credit Union
Member Service Manager
Exciting opportunity to join one of New Mexico’s Top Workplaces!
Nusenda Credit Union is one of the state’s largest credit unions, with assets of over $2 billion with over 200,000 members for locations statewide. We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community as The Power of WE. Our mission is to perform well, so we can do good - by putting money into our member-owner’s pockets and making a real impact in the communities we serve in. Nusenda Credit Union also contributes to statewide efforts in financial capability and economic development.
We are currently seeking a Member Service Manager (MSM) for our organization. The Member Service Manager will direct and coordinate the activities in a branch facility while supporting the Credit Union’s Seven Cooperative Principles, Vision, and Mission. The MSM is responsible for the oversight of staff performance to include coaching, developing, and training of employees; and responsible for completing monthly performance reviews, addressing human resources issues, and department performance reporting. This is a full-time position.
* Assist with organizational, financial, operational, service and growth plans, ensuring the branch growth plan is met
* Coach employee member interaction on a regular basis to build employee’s skills and member relations
* Lead branch activities during the absence of the Office Manager
* Monitor department activities for compliance with established policy and regulations
* Train, direct and evaluate employee performance within the department
* Support manager with a needs-based sales and service culture, including huddles, kickoffs, and meetings aligned with organizational goals
- Three to five years of similar or related experience; two years of supervisory or related experience
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field
- Development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills essential
We are searching for candidates who have availability Monday through Saturday.